Web Site Management
The Internet never sleeps and neither should your web site.
Your web project should not end once your site is designed and uploaded. A successful web site is constantly updated and monitored to determine its effectiveness and appeal to the intended audience.
AFAB will assist you in developing and implementing a web site management program which may include:
- making regular updates to content - some of the information on your site may change on a regular basis and AFAB can assist you in keeping your site up to date
- updating online publications
- adding/removing/modifying product lists
- handling visitor problems - AFAB can act as your "web site customer service" centre by responding to any problems or questions your visitors might have
- maintaining membership sites
- monitoring your web site usage and traffic - this will allow you to determine who is visiting your site, which pages they view and when they visit so that you can modify your pages to increase their appeal
To learn about the management that your web site requires, Contact AFAB and we'll discuss the possibilities with you.