Other AFAB Projects
We have also assisted a number of clients in a variety of business industries. Some of these include:
- A Transportation Engineering Consulting firm providing services across Western Canada. They were looking for a web site to describe their services and to present their past projects to potential clients. To accomplish this, we developed a professional-looking site loaded with information. Because of the wide range of services that they offer, we tied their past projects in with each service. This allows their visitors to find everything they need for their particular project with just a few clicks of the mouse. To further assist the visitor and to aid in the cross-promotion of the firm, we developed an extensive list of related web sites. These links allow the visitor to read about local planning bylaws and to locate related firms to assist with their projects.
- A community-based financial institution located in Saskatchewan, Canada. The purpose of their web site is to present information about the services that they offer to their members and to provide answers to some of the questions that may arise in financial planning.
- A Major Junior Hockey Team in British Columbia, Canada. They wanted a web presence where their fans could learn all about the team, its history, their players, their merchandise and the season's schedule. We even created "Online Hockey Cards" for each of the players so that fans could learn all about their favourite stars.
- An international consulting firm specializing in Health, Safety and Environmental Management. They were looking for a web site to present and describe their full list of services and to offer a free demo copy of a software program they offer to their clients.
- A full-service player agency for professional hockey players and players aspiring to the professional ranks. The goal of their web site is to provide information about the company and to describe the services that they offer to their clients.
- A Chicago, Illinois-based auto dealership. They were looking for an online presence to promote themselves and to present an updated listing of used vehicles available on the lots.
- An insurance agent in Calgary, Alberta. He was looking to promote his services on the Internet and to establish a list of contacts through his web site.
- A Calgary-based realtor. She was looking to promote her services to local residents as well as families relocating to Calgary, Alberta. In addition to presenting her qualifications and background, we offered a free software program which visitors could download and use to calculate their monthly expenses.
- Banner Advertisers. The WHL offers a banner advertising program on their web site and in addition to previously managing the program on their behalf, AFAB has developed dozens of banner advertisements for the league and their clients looking for the increased exposure on the WHL web site.
With our experience and knowledge of all aspects of internet design and marketing, we'll be able to create a useful and profitable web site for your business. Contact AFAB today for our ideas and a free quote on your web project.